December 28, 2011

Roots Photography has a logo!!

Thank you to all you Roots Photography fans out there already!  I have finally decided on a logo!!


This process has been hard, frustrating, and yet at the end, very rewarding!!  I loved working with different designers until I finally picked my final logo.  I have also created my new business cards.

The business card is rounded so the gray is not a part of the card.  I will take photos of the actual cards once they arrive.

FRONT


BACK


Aren't they awesome!?!?  A huge thank you to my husband for putting up with me and helping me get these designed.  It was a definite collaboration of our ideas.

Things to stay tuned for:

I will be crafting together the rest of my presentation.  Look forward to burlap, twine, linen, stamps, and more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment