November 3, 2011

Clark and Kaylee Engagement Shoot - Bakersfield Photographer

As a photographer, you always come across different types of relationships, chemistry, and interactions.  This time around I had the honor of photographing my brother in law (Clark) and soon to be sister in law(Kaylee).  The chemistry and love shared between these two people isn't something I can tell you about; however, I will be able to show you with my photography.  This is what makes my job so fun and enjoyable.  You can tell from the pictures how much these two love each other.  From the sweet embraces from Clark, to the gentle touches from Kaylee I just know these two will last a life time.  I am so glad that Clark has found a girl that makes him giggle and forget that I am capturing all their sweet moments.  They were so lost in each other and that is what love is all about! Congratulations you two, I love you both! Enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment