July 11, 2011

Abandoned Love -Trash the Dress

"Trash the Dress" photo shoots are often brides last frolic in their wedding dresses and the photographer captures this often "fun" moment with the bride and groom.  However, why would you want to just destroy or trash your dress and not save it for your future daughters or better yet donate your gown to a bride in need?

Then you say, "What if I never even wore my gown and the wedding never happened?" "What if I got a divorce?"  This is when I say "Let us "trash" that dress and give you some "Dress Therapy".  The idea behind "dress therapy" is to really let go of the past and to help you move on through an intimate photo shoot.  Let us not completely destroy your dress so that it can be cleaned and then donated to a new home.  Take a look at our photo shoot we recently did where we captured the heartache and the joy of the bride as she "left" her old life behind and moved on to a future of hope and love...













 













I want to give a HUGE thanks to Jenny over at Little White Dress shop of Bakersfield, California for allowing us to "trash" her amazing Melissa Sweet Priscilla of Boston Saffron dress.  This dress was absolutely amazing and I wish I could get married to my husband all over again so that I could wear a dress like this!  The accessories in the models hair and the sash around her waist can also be found at LWD.  I also want to thank Kaylee Miller from La Petite Protege for her amazing bridal hair.  If looking for that perfect color, cut, or style she is your girl!!  I love how I feel every time I leave her chair.  I can also not thank Lindsey Zwicky enough for providing us with a breathtaking location with horses and props galore.  A final thank you to our gorgeous model Jessica Landon for coming all the way from Los Angeles into blistering hot Bakersfield.  You truly were such a pleasure to work with and KILLED the camera which made my job easier.  Thank you to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment